Over the last ten years at Violet Flamingo I have created one of a kind garments for individual clients. Throughout the years of manufacturing bespoke pieces, I have gained so much knowledge of how to pattern cut garments for all sizes, shapes and sexes and this is something that I’m beyond proud of.
I have developed this new online range for the store to bring you luxury garments that make you stand out, feel fabulous and can be worn for years to come.
I create quality garments because I truly understand first-hand how clothing can change and empower people. I want each of my clients to feel great in their Violet Flamingo pieces so they’re able to take on the world, look fabulous and feel amazing whilst doing it!
Violet Flamingo isn’t just a job, Violet Flamingo is my life. Making my clients happy, creating pieces inspired by Japanese pattern cutting and doing so consciously is so important to me.
Never save your pieces for special occasions, wear them all the time and in as many ways as possible. We deserve to feel wonderful every day.
Don’t feel intimidated by the word bespoke and never feel nervous about visiting the Violet Flamingo studio. I’m a Northern lass, the studio is very laid back and I’ll even make you a cup of tea! Whether you're calling in for a custom consultation or to view items in the range, let's get creative.
MADE IN THE UK AND BEING RESPONSIBLE FLAMINGOS!
- It's always been important to keep the brand as conscious as possible. When I say conscious, what I mean is I do my absolute best to minimize the brand's impact on the world around us.
- I manufacture all of my products within the UK, either in the VF studio or at my approved partner factories which are within Greater Manchester. I keep the transportation of the materials and finished items to a minimum.
- I’m passionate about sourcing deadstock and end of line fabrics to create my designs and produce as little material wastage as possible. Any scraps or remnants are donated and never go to landfill.
- All of our finished garments and accessories ship direct from the VF studio in our branded recyclable packaging.
- As a brand, saying you're conscious is not something that’s checked off on a list, every day you make decisions for the company to help consider your impact, VF will always endeavor to do so.