Over the last twelve years at Violet Flamingo I have created made-to-order garments and accessories. Throughout the years of manufacturing these pieces, I have gained so much knowledge of how to pattern cut garments for all sizes, shapes and sexes and this is something that I’m very proud of.
My made-to-order pieces are produced to bring you luxury garments that make you stand out, feel fabulous and can be worn for years to come.
On the last Thursday of each month I launch new limited edition products in our Facebook VIP group. If you'd like to be part of our group just follow the link.
All items will be launched on the website the following Monday but super limited items do tend to sell out fast, so join us for our live streams to see them first!
I create quality garments because I truly understand first-hand how clothing can change and empower people. I want each of my clients to feel great in their Violet Flamingo pieces so they’re able to take on their day, look fabulous and feel amazing whilst doing it.
Violet Flamingo isn’t just a job, Violet Flamingo is my life. Making my customers happy and doing so consciously is so important to me.
Never save your items for special occasions, wear them all the time and in as many ways as possible. We deserve to feel wonderful every day.
MADE IN THE UK AND BEING RESPONSIBLE FLAMINGOS!
- It's always been important to keep the brand as conscious as possible. When I say conscious, what I mean is I do my absolute best to minimize the brand's impact on the world around us.
- I manufacture all of my products within the VF studio. Any printing or embroidery is done by sister factories which are within Greater Manchester.
- I’m passionate about sourcing deadstock and end of line fabrics to create my designs. Any scraps or remnants are used for Lavender Magpie projects or donated, which means non of my fabric waste goes to landfill.
- All of our finished garments and accessories ship direct from the VF studio in our recyclable packaging.
- As a brand, saying you're conscious is not something that’s checked off on a list, every day you make decisions for the company to help consider your impact, VF will always endeavor to do so.